I'm about to sound like a complete asshole, so if that bothers you? Get off my blog.

See?

I've been experimental paleo baking and somehow it's not hard. I'm rather picky when it comes to recipes and I won't buy random, expensive ingredients that get used once. I won't. And I won't use almond flour or almond butter because that shit is expensive and not ideal for your body neither.

I've found by asking around and combining a few recipes I can come up with some passable baked goods.

Here is a zucchini gingerbread loaf, because, 'tis the season.

Zucchini Gingerbread Loaf

4 eggs
1/2 melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup molasses
1/4 cup maple syrup

1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves

3 cups finely shredded zucchini, well drained
1/2 cup currants and/or walnuts (optional)

Bake at 350 for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.*

This is a "paleo" grain-free low-ish-sugar loaf of snack bread. It's pretty delicious. The End.

*If you can't figure out how to make a batch of bread from the list above, then, well, use a different recipe. Ok, but seriously, if you need help, leave a comment on Instagram.